Sunday 2 November 2008

Front cover for student magazine:

This was my initial design for my school magazine, however I feel that it needs adapting and changing to be made more suitable to be a student magazine. The image I chose to use of a girl smiling will relate to the students that my magazine is aimed at, but there is no eye contact with the reader, which is the convention of many magazines. The title of my magazine is called 'Whatever!' This language can be harsh on students and the word is a negative one. The images that I incorparated of a top and skirt are quite bland and do not suit the fashion trend that college students aspire to. The highlighted font is far to garish and the positioning of text and images needs to be re-thought. My final school magazine front cover...

No comments: