Wednesday 8 October 2008

Mood board for my school magazine

This my mood board created for my preliminary task for the student school magazine. I was able to adapt the images and logos on the mood board to suit the students expectations of a successful and readable school magazine. The mood board fits in with the answers I got from my questionnaire that I asked a range of 10 students. This mainly includes the interests of students and their entertainment. There is also an example of what I found was the most popular girls magazine, 'Look' and what was the most popular boys magazine 'Nuts', even though that was to graphic to display on my mood board. I created a mood board that relates too students, including the fashion style and shops they like to go to. A lot of people learn to drive in 6 form and it is when getting a job starts to become important because students want money for going out. Creating this mood board helped me to investigate into what music, hobbies the students are interested in. As the consumers, the students ideas and interests is what would be most important to contribute to my magazine. The social networking sites like Myspace and Facebook and even communicating by mobile phones are important in students lives.

No comments: