Wednesday 8 October 2008

Questionnaire graph results

What are your hobbies and interests?
The results for this show the different hobbies that students enjoy when i asked a range of people in 6 form what their interests are. The results conclude that most people enjoy shopping and seeing friends, therfore this is what is most important to them, which makes it a vital part of my magazine content.

Do you read your current school magazine?

Most people do not read their current school magazine because it does not appeal to them. This helps me learn of the design and content of current school magazines that it is not appealing to my target audience.


What subject do you enjoy most at school?

Most people I asked enjoy the subjects such as politics and english. In my magazine I can include information about subjects and information such as school trips that relate to 6 form subjects.


Are you interested in fashion?

Many people I asked were interested in fashion. I want to include a fashion part in my magazine which could relate to the sort of clothes 6 form students can wear to school.


Do you read magazines outside school?

Most of the people I asked did read magazines outside school, this includes the male audience that I asked aswell.

If so, which magazines?
This question that follows then helped me determine what magazines the students were interested in. This included many fashion and real life magazines and contents.

What attracts you to a magazine?

I feel this is a important question to ask, as this will draw students into reading my magazine. I found that images and stories were the most important feature to a successful magazine and what my magazine should contain.

No comments: